Wildlife Landscape in Gujarat India


These photos were taken at Thol Lake Sanctuary Gandhinagar during my trip last year in Gujarat, India. This place is one of the most important tourist attractions in Gujarat and acclaimed as one of the best destinations for bird watching. To be able to reach this place at sunrise, I woke up early and travel about 40 km from hotel where I was living in Ahmedabad. It was the middle of January when the weather is very cold, and I felt frozen during my trip to that place by motorcycle with my Indian friend. But everything was worth when I get there. Sunrise came. Yellow, orange, blue and green reflected by the sky with silhouettes of bird troops in the air, the shadows of trees looked beautiful clad with morning fog and reflected by water of lake. Oh, felt like peek to paradise.


You may also like

No comments: