Queen of Adriatic


   So now we will bring you to the Queen of Adriatic, to the one of the most beautiful cities in this world, Venice, Italy. They said, Venice is like eating an entire box chocolate liqueurs in one go. Yeah, couldn't agree more with that opinion. Venice, sweet and intoxicate. 
   This is my first time to tasted this city. I can't tell you a lot about the beauty of this city with words, but let me share it by the pictures I took. In the next first post, I'll take you to see the city from eyes of tourists. Go to main places in Venice that you often see in postcards. Grand Canal, Piazza San Marco, Rialto Bridge and so on. Then in the next second post, I'll bring you to see Venice like a local, like a Venetian. Another good way to see this City of Water.
   Oh yeah, the picture above I took from Accademia Bridge before sunset. When the gondoliers rowing their gondola and voiced romance in the summer sky of Venice. So, what are you waiting for? Let's floating above romanticism of Venice. O sole, o sole mio, sta 'nfronta a te!



You may also like

No comments: